Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hellooo ..is anybody out there?

Well, well, well.. I don't even know where to begin.

Normally, I'm the person on the other side of the screen constantly reading reviews of places, or items before I make the commitment, but now, what may start off as part of a social re-branding assignment, might just turn into my new obsession!

I guess I should tell you a little about me..  I'm your typical uni student from Sydney, Australia who is one semester away from having a degree in Business (yay!). I love food, reading about food, just food, food, food. As weird as this sounds, sometimes I simply enjoy reading reviews. You get to live an experience vicariously through another blogger at the comfort of your own home. Basically, I've decided to jump into this rabbit hole and have a go at the "other side". My partner always criticizes me for taking photos before we eat, so why not put it to good use? I'll mainly focus on food reviews, but don't be surprised if I throw in some beauty reviews, experience reviews, or if I just feel like talking to myself haha..

Anyways, I've never been good at describing myself, so I guess we'll just have to get to know each other along the way.

So leave a comment below, say hello, give me recommendations, requests, just anything really!


No comments:

Post a Comment